What information do we collect?
- If you fill in our website contact form your name & contact information including your telephone number & email address.
- We will not collect & store any personal data from you we do not need.
What we do with your information?
- All personal data is processed in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting, maintenance & data storage this information may be located on servers within the European Union. At no time will any third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
- We will not sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties unless required by law to do so.
How long will we keep your data?
- We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of six years after which time your personal data will be destroyed.
What are your rights?
- If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
- You have the right to request details of any personal information which we hold in accordance with the General Data Protection Rules.
© Scaffold Design Company Ltd 2024 Registered in England No. 4926806.